Thursday, February 7, 2013

unusual

Lea and Elli went to the library with friends today, so I had only Landon with me on our errands.

It's been at least 16 years since I've had just one kid to strap into a car seat and haul around the store.

It was really fun!

Landon is curious about everything and he loves looking around and taking in the world!

I am so loving this precious boy!!

About the worst picture in the world but it's just the 2 of us!!



good things:
marking things off the forever-long list
quiet house
yummy weight watchers recipes

1 comment:

Heidi said...

I remember when taking just 1 child with me shopping seemed like such a challenge (because I was used to going alone until I started having kids). Now when I just have 1 child w/ me it feels like a piece of cake! I guess having lots of children has changed my perspective & what used to be hard isn't that hard anymore. It's nice to think I'm making progress in at least one area because sometimes its hard to see any progress in life in the other areas when I come up with the same new years resolutions year after year w/o completely conquering them :). Do you need to replenish any food storage. I'm thinking of borrowing the canner machine from the cannery to restock my food storage and it would be much more fun to do with someone else :)