Friday, June 20, 2008

Angels

My brother sent this to me and I thought it was so good I had to share it!


Watch the guy crossing the street on the left side of the screen.

Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets; so love the people who treat you right, forget about the ones who don't, and believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, let it.

The most interesting part of the story though is that the pedestrian in the intersection lived! He was saved by the imprint that the PT Cruiser left in the driver's side of the Subaru. When the Subaru went over him, it came down on him right where the dent in the car was made, and did not crush him! Another 'angel on your shoulder' event!

good things:
miracles
another day
emails from my brother

5 comments:

Gina Hallam said...

WOW!!!! What a miracle for that man. An amazing witness for the rest of us...and a wakeup call as well.

I also love your words about loving the people who treat you right and forget about the ones who don't :) Life is too short to let those hurt feelings hold you back. You can't progress that way.

Okay, off my soap box :) Thank you Ang :) Love ya,

Debbie C. said...

That was amazing alright!

Hi! I'm Debbie from Fresno, CA. I'm LDS also. I just happened to come across your blog because my sister's blog had a link for Anne of Green Gables, so I clicked it, and it came to your blog! You've done a great job on your page. It was very entertaining. You have a beautiful family. My husband and I have 4 beautiful daughters, ages 16, 14, 10 and 5. If you ever care to correspond, my email is
debmomto4girls@yahoo.com

Erin said...

UNBELIEVABLE!!! I can't believe he lived through that. I guess he had a little more to do here on earth. I love hearing things like this when they make you realize that life really is too short and some things just aren't worth letting get to you. Love everyone and be happy b/c we never know. Thanks for sharing that Ang, I needed that today!

jenjen said...

I can't quite watching the movie, at first I was a little creeped out by it, but then I found out he lived! CRAZY!

Genelle said...

That's crazy!!! I can't believe that!! It's true. There's always an angel on my shoulder, sometimes I can't hold all my weight, and trip all over the place. I can't believe I haven't broken anything yet.