Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Funny Funny Mariah!

Mariah and Uncle Tom

Mariah is 4. She is already boy crazy - but not for boys her age........Mariah likes married men. It's really not cute. It started with Uncle Tom this summer (Dave's sister Beth's hubby), then Uncle Brandon (my brother), then Daniel Hulbert (a former student who stayed with us so he could run the Pocatello marathon). When Mariah has a crush she really has a crush. She must sit by them (or on them), follow them around, talk their ears off, and she gets jealous when their wife wants to sit by them. After our visitors leave she talks about how much she misses her crush - she doesn't care about anyone else. Poor girl! I hope she grows out of it soon. We may not have very many visitors until she does!
good things:
phases (I hope it's just a phase!)
my fuzzy blanket and a warm heater
a freshly mopped floor and my bare feet

7 comments:

Erin said...

That has got to be one of the cutest and funniest things I've heard in a while. I am so glad I don't have one like that because I was boy crazy at a young age and I don't want to deal with it. Good luck...at least she would be quite the catch...she's a beauty!

Carissa J said...

You should be very worried :) Not only are your girls a bit boy crazy, they are also gorgeous! You're going to have to fight those boys off with a stick as soon as they realize that girls don't really have cooties!

MerrittBadges said...

She sure is a cutie. I hope it is phase!!

Anonymous said...

Aww... crushes on married men is a safe and natural thing for a little girl. It means that she is drawn to stable, happy people. I can't say that's entirely a bad thing. :)

The Ridings said...

Been there done that! Except Livvie likes boys which wouldn't be so bad if she didn't try to kiss them.

Genelle said...

Mariah IS funny. I thought it was so cute that she was so jealous of Ayrial when we came down there. Are you sure she's attracted to married men? Or is it incest? Ha Ha Just Kidding. Love you Mariah!

The Hulbert Family said...

Yes, we know all about this. It's funny...hopefully she does grow out of liking married men at least. Other than that it seems fine : ) I can't wait to hear about her teenage crushes. That will be drama every where ans so fun!