Saturday, November 7, 2009

have you ever.....

had one of those months.....

where every little thing made you cry?

where you felt guilty about everything you said or did?

where you got your feelings hurt by lots of little things?

where you had so many things in your brain to blog about but never actually found the time to write them?

where you felt overwhelmed by the stress?

maybe I'm just pregnant......

but that's how my month has been.

How was your month?
good things:
*one organizing project down - now only 573 more to go!
*almost done Christmas shopping
*teenage daughters who do almost as good a job as me cleaning bathrooms
*David Archuleta singing Christmas songs

9 comments:

Marley Family said...

Ang, You poor woman!!!! I know how you feel. Call me when you feel like that. We'll do lunch!;)

Heidi said...

I think we've had the same kind of month:) But things will get better - my mom just reassured me. Even little things like reading my friends blogs make the tears flow!

This is Us! said...

Ugh, sorry to hear...don't feel like you're too out of whack. I was that 3 weeks ago and I'm not anything close to pregnant! I hope you feel better soon.

Meikjn said...

yes, all the time, sometimes I think I am just pregnant, but what is my excuse when I am not? hope things feel better soon.

Kaylyn said...

Yes, Yes, Yes!!! I think it happens to us all at one time or another. "This to shall pass" Don't beat yourself up. You are a wonderful, sweet person. You always make me want to reach higher. We love you even if your not perfect! :)

Erin said...

I'm so sorry Angela. Unfortunately James informed me just this morning that it's a pregnancy thing because I'm going through the exact same thing. I really hope it gets better for both of us! Too bad you aren't coming here for Thanksgiving, I think we're going to your mom's house.

Unknown said...

I have had many a month like that. I hope that this month is better for you!

The Youngs said...

Ang, I haven't read your blog forever. My gosh - congrats for another upcoming addition to your family.

Also, I do love that story about Akayla and her homework. You are tough - that is why you are an amazing mommy. You are raising a wonderful daughter - actually great kids.

Unknown said...

Angela...So I had to leave this comment and answer your question about the vinyl on the cookie sheet calendar. My ward did it for a super saturday a while back, but I can find out who cut them for you if you want. Anyways, hope you're having a great day!