Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Flashback......Tuesday

This time last year my husband and I were celebrating our 15th anniversary...........


on a cruise to Mexico



It was absolutely perfect!

We had:
people to cook for us
people to clean up after us
people to entertain us

and LOTS OF TIME JUST THE 2 OF US!!



(I really think we should go on another one for our
17th anniversary.....
maybe to the Carribbean this time!!!)




good things:
amazing food

running around the outdoor track in the middle of the ocean

teenage daughters who can take care of their younger siblings

coming home to a perfectly clean house -- I've trained them well!!!

2 comments:

Marley Family said...

I agree! Can we come too?;)

Jeron & Brook said...

I want to go on a cruise! We were supposed to go back to Disney World (where we went on our Honeymoon) for our 15 and take the kids. But Maycie will only be 2 and life got in the way so it will be postponed =( We are thinking for our 20 right before Jaxon leaves on his mission! But maybe a cruise for 16! =)
Thanks Ang for your comment! ((hugs)) right back at ya! =)