Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Bink to the rescue!!

I have never had a baby like Elli is many ways.....the main one being that she takes a binkie. None of the other kids would keep it in their mouth and didn't want to have anything to do with it. Elli on the other hand LOVES her bink! Even though she has a cute little thing to attach it to herself you will often hear "where's the bink?!" or "whoever finds the bink gets $1!". The past couple of days we have been tragically without the binkie because it was nowhere to be found. Elli is super sweet when she wants to be, but she is also a very fussy and needy baby and it has been bad around here. I should add that she has gotten 4 new teeth on top the past couple of weeks...........AHHHHHH!! Thank heavens I found our good friend beside her car seat when we were coming back from gymnastics or we would have had another bad night. She is now pleasantly sitting next to me sucking away! Thank goodness for binkies!

3 comments:

Tamara said...

Aren't binkies a LIFESAVER!?!?! All my kids loved them too. After losing about 20 - we finally discovered "binkie clips" :o)

Anonymous said...

Oh Elli, you look about as cute as a button!
I wish I could use a binky for anytime Aleksia makes that mind shattering shriek!
(Sorry Ayrial, if you're reading this.)

Jenny-ology said...

I agree with Tamara and the little clips so they don't get lost as fast. My kids had them and we searched for them. My mother's kids had them and we searched for them.
We call them a plug since they do such a good job of plugging up the crying.