Friday, June 13, 2008

my thoughts for today

I LOVE BLOGGING! I can't express how fun it is for me to read blogs of people I love (and sometimes people I don't know. I admit that on occasion I blog surf and have "met" some great people out there in the blogging world!). I love to find out about your lives and I love to be inspired by the great things you do. I have gotten fun ideas, yummy recipes, lots of laughs, and my testimony has even been strengthened when I hear the struggles or the good things that go on in your lives. (Oh, and I love the comments I get from you!) In the past few months I have been re-acquainted with several high school friends, college friends, and ward friends from where we used to live ALL BECAUSE OF BLOGGING! Just this week I was able to contact some favorite people (Joella Kingsbury and Eric Wixom!!) from New Plymouth (where we lived for 8 years) that we haven't seen for 3 years. I have also become closer with my siblings and cousins that I don't get to see enough! Besides all that - I am writing a journal which I have not done for a few years. HOORAY! My husband teases me, but I think spending a few minutes every night to read a few blogs and maybe write a post is very therapeutic for me and very fun! So, I just wanted to send a big thank you out there to all of the wonderful friends who blog with me. You add another flavor to my spice of life! (Sorry for being so cheesy!)


Joella!!! You are as cute as ever!

good things:
blogs
friends
quiet time at night with my thoughts

6 comments:

Gina Hallam said...

Okay, I'm a little gealous, I'm not on there ;) lol.... I love you Ang :)

Ang said...

Gina,
You are though....(friends from the ward we used to live in). You know I love ya!

Genelle said...

Ha Ha, yeah, I love to blog. We share even bigger bonds with blogging. I like to know what's happening in your life! and I love to find new people as well.
Blogging is the best invention on the internet!

Linda Gibbs said...

I am Paul Kingsbury's sister. Debra's too. I agree wholeheartedly that Joella is as cute and sweet as ever. And don't even get me started on my nieces and nephews! So adorable!
P.s.
found you on Gina's blog

Tamara said...

Yes - aren't blogs wonderful?!?!

I've loved seeing pictures of your family and reading about all of the exciting things you do! :o)

Gina Hallam said...

HAHA :) I know :) This is such a treasure hunt :) What great treasures we have here :)