Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Muraski's visit us from Illinois

What do you do with 4 adults, 10 kids (2 of them babies), and not much money?
Lunch at the park every day: $ Free
Matt even came to the park with us one day

McKee's Petting Zoo: $FreeTom, Beth, & Ben
Tanner & Sam were buds - finally some boys to play with!!
(the only way I can get pictures of my self conscious girls!!!)

Hannah & the monkey
Two little cousins (4 days apart!) loving the doggies
Akayla & Ben on the broken pony ride
Sam & Tanner

Ross Park Aquatic Center: $58.17 (for 15 people - not bad!)

HannahElli
Cute swimsuits!! Elli didn't like being cold
Tanner, Sam, & Ben chillin'
Akayla & Mariah going around the Lazy River
Dave & Matt
Corina

(from back to front/ left to right) Matt, Dave & Elli

Corina, Akayla, Beth, Tom & Hannah

Adriana, Tanner, Mariah, Ben, Annalisa and Sam

Making Memories with our Muraski Cousins: Priceless!


good things:
*getting to see your little sister (Dave's - Beth is my age) after 2 years
*staying up late and sleeping in
*leaving the kids with the dads to go clothes shopping, to Coldstone, and to a card class (I didn't realize we left them that many times)
*piles of dishes in the sink because it means we had great food and great company!

9 comments:

Carissa J said...

That was clever... Like those "priceless" commercials. Hehehe... Looks like you guys had tons of fun!

julie said...

It is nice that you were able to find some activities that were not overly expensive for such a large group to enjoy together...better yet, you had the chance to reconnect with Dave's sister and family from (Illinois?). I'm glad you guys had a good time. Great pics! Ellie and Hannah look like they are about 4 days apart (size wise), and they look like cousins. Cute! M.

Miller Family said...

Cute pictures, sounds like fun. Where did Akayla and Corina get there swimsuits KyLeigh is looking for a modest swimsuit and can't really find a good one.

Ang said...

Debra, we found them for 50% off at Sears. I searched every single store around here and all the modest internet sites but it was so expensive I kept putting it off. She had a swimming party and she needed it so I was so happy to find one on sale, so we picked one up for Corina too!!!

Genelle said...

That sounds like so much fun! I'm glad you got to do all that fun stuff!
I miss the lunch, though. Maybe I should drive down there for lunch one of these days...
I'm just glad I wasn't there when you went to the aquatic center! I wouldn't want anyone seeing me in a swimsuit.

Anonymous said...

I love how you worded it like the Credit Card commercials. :o) Looks like you are having one fun summer! Isn't it great to have cousins in town!?!

Gina Hallam said...

It's so good to see that there are still REALLY cute modest swim suits for girls :) Their suits are TOO CUTE!!!!! I'm glad that you guys can enjoy so many super fun things for cheap.

Anonymous said...

Cheap is good!!!!
And the girls are darling.

This is Us! said...

What a fun bunch of get togethers! And the prices arent bad either:-)