Monday, July 21, 2008

So many posts.....so little time

We've been having a great summer so far (only 3 weeks until the kid's go back to school)! Amber (Dave's brother Jim's wife - make sense?!) had this week off because we were planning a girl trip to Forks Washington (hoping to run into Bella Swan or Edward Cullen!), but it fell through (long story). But, we had some fun with her anyway! She and I went to a card class together, she met us at the park a couple of times with her neices, and she brought stuff to make little pizzas with the girls. We love Amber! Adri being a monkey
Tanner being a monkey
Making mini pizzas
Annalisa at the park
My girls with Amber's neices
Elli eating lunch
WATERMELON SEED SPITTING CONTEST!!!
It was between dad & mom at the end - we're still not sure who won, but we are LOVING our deck (I don't think I can say that enough). We have eaten breakfast out there several times and enjoyed the nice cool evenings out there with friends several times also.
Elli is growing a watermelon in her tummy from eating all those seeds

Corina and Elli at the library
good things:
long summer days
cool summer evenings
fun sister-in-laws

6 comments:

jenjen said...

That looks like so much fun. I am glad to see I have a fellow summer lover out there. I would love to see you this summer, is there any chance your coming for the reunion in August? Are you headed to your mom's at all this week. I leave for AZ sunday!

Genelle said...

You guys!
I hope your offer is still open on me living with you for a while... because all I get to do is practice, do homework, clean, and other stuff all day!
You guys seem to be having a wonderful summer! I love all your pictures.
Why weren't you able to go to Forks?

julie said...

Poor Genelle. Such a boring life. I'm glad you guys are having fun though. M.

The Ridings said...

I could take you all down in a watermelon seed spitting contest! I still have my trophy from when we were in our youth. (though I think you and I were neck and neck) When I was YW Pres I always beat all of the girls and most of the boys usually it was a male leader who could beat me. LOL!

Carissa J said...

WHAT THE HECK??? Okay, now I'm really offended! Why wasn't I invited to go to Forks? Even if you didn't go! You are on my black list now :)

Erin said...

So fun. You have such an adorable family and it's so fun to see all the fun stuff you do together. These are fun memories they will keep forever.