Tuesday, August 5, 2008

distracted


I know there were some things I wanted to post........ what were they again?

I'm a little distracted right now....
I don't exactly know why............

I promise you'll hear from me soon!

Good things:
Reading late into the night

My sweet sister who ordered the book for me so I didn't have to be #2,885 on the library waiting list

My sisters, daughters, friends at church, next door neighbors, and friends far away all enjoying the same book right now.....let me know if you LOVE it!!

6 comments:

The Ridings said...

Not as much as the first three!

Linda Gibbs said...

Joella is reading it too. I haven't read any. Think I should??

Carissa J said...

Yay, Ang! I'm so glad you're enjoying the book. I love it. Everything feels resolved in the end and I was really worried she wouldn't do that. Have you finished it yet? It's so fun that the book is so popular. I feel bonded to all the Twilighters because of our common love!

James Hoopes said...

Hey Ang, thanks for the kind words on my blog, I set up one for some of my sketches as I am getting real busy too!

Genelle said...

YAY! WE'RE SO COOL! ALL OF US READING BREAKING DAWN! Ok, sorry. I didn't mean to shout, I'm just so excited to discuss it. I think New Moon is still my favorite though.
And, I still think you should give me some credit for ordering it for you.

Genelle said...

Speaking of Twilight, did you read that one thing about Twilight?
Here's the url, just in case.
http://mormonhusbands.blogspot.com/2008_02_01_archive.html

Hilarious. And for anyone else reading this, feel free to check it out.