Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Jen's visit




Dave's little sister, Jen came for a visit this week. She lives in Virginia and we haven't seen her for two years. It's tough living so far away from Dave's family. We have loved having his two little brothers living here the past couple of years. Two of the sisters have been able to come visit this year, so we are just waiting to see Nana and Grandpa (with-a-beard!) and one other sister.

These are the only pictures taken on my camera while Jen was here. Sadly, I didn't even take the pictures. I think it was Adriana. (Sorry Jen! I hope you don't hate me for putting up this picture since I didn't get any others.)

We loved having her here though. Jen is one of the most generous and serviceable people we know. She is always doing something for someone. Our kids love her so much and we all think she is gorgeous and so talented!

We are so excited for our Ferrara Family Florida trip!!!


Good things:
sisters
playing Settlers
cooking together and having someone else to help with the clean-up!

3 comments:

Carissa J said...

I love the picture of Elli asleep in the swing. That is precious.

Erin said...

So fun! That picture of Elli is precious!

Genelle said...

Serviceable? Is that even a word?
Anyway, I didn't know Adriana was so talented at taking such... high-quality pictures. She is even capable of capturing a "Kodak moment!" [*see: Elli in swing, Elli asleep]
Anyway, that's great! I'm glad Jen was able to stay for a few days. It's nice to have family over. (Unfortunately, I can't come! *sob*)
You guys are like the Ferrara hotel! I hope you enjoy your time with Brandon and Ayrial... without me.