Sunday, January 4, 2009

I wish......

Today Tanner and Adri were saying what they wish most for. Tanner (looking at our messy house and knowing what I was about to say, and smelling his little sister's stinky diaper) said he wished that all we had to do was snap and Elli's diaper would change itself and then we could snap again and the whole house would clean itself.

I wish for that too buddy!!

I really do wish that I could snap and my blog would download its own pictures and write itself. When I was in high school I would get a little behind in my journal so I would try to write all the things that had happened a month ago and keep trying to back-write. It would get so overwhelming that I just wouldn't write any more. I even had a list with about 50 things I needed to write about once that I never got to (but at least I still have the list!!!). My blog is starting to feel the same way. So, instead of writing all the things from before............I'm just going to start with today. I hope to at least get some pictures and a little explanation since I don't scrapbook any more, and this is my only journal!!

New Years Resolution #1: Keep up on my blog so I have a record of all the important and unimportant happenings in our life.

6 comments:

Gina Hallam said...

I wish those things too :) My house never seems to be clean, but Lynae gave me a sweet thought once...I wish I still had it... it had something to do with if we have dirty dishes that means we had food to eat. If we have a messy house, then someone is living here :) I'm so grateful that we have so many loved ones to live in our homes and to make messes...now to snap our fingers and have it clean :)

I'm so grateful that you blog and we can keep up with our family and friends :) I love reading about the things you've been up to :) It makes me smile to know that I know such special wonderful people

Erin said...

What a good way to think about it all! I do that where I don't keep up...try harder and go back a bunch...and it doesn't work so well. I look forward to seeing you back in the blogging world...I always love your posts! Hope you had a great Christmas and New Years!

Carissa J said...

I with you on the blog thing. I have been seriously slacking on my blog the last few months. Now that the holiday season is over, we can get back to it, right?

This is Us! said...

Hey, when you are slacking, just ask Dave to put up a few thoughts and pictures.
Clay

Ang said...

Clay - I don't think Dave even knows the address of our blog. He thinks I'm the biggest blog nerd EVER and teases me like crazy! It would be very interesting to see what he would write about though...I'll have to get bugging him!

jenjen said...

You are doing better than me. I can't stand looking at my blog so I haven't taken the time to fix it. I just need to do it though...