Wednesday, August 5, 2009

looney bin

I think I'm going crazy..........

It must be pregnancy. Or it could be that summer is coming to an end and we have played really hard this year.

I know I haven't blogged in a long time - it's not that I haven't had hundreds of things to blog about. I just can't get it together.

Every time I'm pregnant I do this. I want to get pregnant SO badly! We tried for 8 months to get pregnant with this baby and every month I would get sadder and sadder thinking maybe I couldn't have babies any more. But finally it worked!

Now I wonder what I was thinking! I have 7 kids and I teach 30 students and I have responsibilities at the school (PTO Vice President), and a husband who's working on his masters, and I don't feel good and I'm so tired and I keep yelling. Am I insane?!!!

I just reached 13 weeks so I should start feeling a little more normal (bigger, but normal!) very soon. Then I will be happy and pregnant. I'll still yell though. I'm not a great pregnant person. Oh well, it's only 6 more months!!

good things:
helpful children
macaroni & cheese
cold watermelon
corn on the cob

9 comments:

Amishka said...

Hang in there Angela. Call me if you need anything I can help with.

Unknown said...

Pregnancy makes me feel crazy too. Hmmm....come to think about it, I always feel crazy, and I always seem to yell, so at least you have a great excuse. :) Hope you start feeling better soon! Good luck with everything!

Jeppsen's said...

It makes me feel better to know that I'm not the only one who gets a little cranky when there pregnant. Darn Hormones. I hope it gets better.

The Ridings said...

I'm not pregnant and I am crazy. At least you have a good excuse.

Kaylyn said...

You sound very, very busy! That would make me cranky whether I was pregnant or not. Hang in there. Don't over stretch yourself. Being a mom of 7 almost 8 children is a huge responsibility. Take some time every day for Angela.

The Hulbert Family said...

I am not a good pregnant person either. Ask my husband ) I have been much better this time thought...well at least I think I have.

I just am sick of being sick.. I think I am been more sick this month so far than some of the other months. I have been throwing up every day again. sigh!

Well luckily you have some great children that hopefully understand that mommy isn't always like this and it will pass : ) Your husband should be use to it I mean, you have had 7 kids already : )

I wish you the best of luck!

Lisa said...

Congratulations Angela!!! I'm so happy for you... and I'm so sorry. Pregnancy is not fun for me. I'm so glad to be done and feeling myself again. It is so helpful to have older kids! Good luck with everything! Congrats again.

This is Us! said...

Yeah, you might just be insane, that's a lot going on! :-) Seriously though, hang in there, it'll (hopefully) get easier, and if not, in a few more months you'll have a beautiful baby to show for all of it, right!

Sarah said...

((HUGS))

I don't care for most of it either ...my book your a saint for doing it so often.

Hope you start feeling better soon.