* knowing there's a little person growing inside me
* feeling the little kicks, hiccups, and every movement
* no diets! my belly is going to get big no matter what I do!
* getting a new diaper bag and newborn (tiny) diapers
* getting spoiled by my hubby
* knowing this is the only time I get the baby all to myself
* buying new clothes, headbands, hair bows, for another girl
* having my hubby talk to his new baby through my belly (he's such a good daddy!)
* getting out all the newborn stuff and remembering 7 other births
* watching my kids get excited about the new baby and love rubbing my belly
* picking names
* using pregnancy as an excuse to stay on the couch and have my kids pamper me
I won't mention what I don't love about pregnancy - I obviously love it since I'm willing to go through it 8 times!