Saturday, January 30, 2010

What I love about being pregnant

* knowing there's a little person growing inside me

* feeling the little kicks, hiccups, and every movement

* no diets! my belly is going to get big no matter what I do!

* getting a new diaper bag and newborn (tiny) diapers

* getting spoiled by my hubby

* knowing this is the only time I get the baby all to myself

* buying new clothes, headbands, hair bows, for another girl

* having my hubby talk to his new baby through my belly (he's such a good daddy!)

* getting out all the newborn stuff and remembering 7 other births

* watching my kids get excited about the new baby and love rubbing my belly

* picking names

* using pregnancy as an excuse to stay on the couch and have my kids pamper me

I won't mention what I don't love about pregnancy - I obviously love it since I'm willing to go through it 8 times!

good things:
babies
babies
babies

6 comments:

Heidi said...

I love your positive outlook!

Marley Family said...

Your cute preggers too!!!!!

Erin said...

what a gal! You are such an inspiration with your positive attitude!

MamaBug said...

Great list. :D I just noticed your President Hinckley quote. Love it. Going to borrow it. ;)

Jeron & Brook said...

Those are some of the things that I wanted to remember because I knew it was my last time and knew I would miss!

Unknown said...

Great list! I bet you're getting excited!