Tuesday, March 30, 2010

it feels like Monday

I'm usually a pretty happy person.
But today I feel crabby.
Maybe it's because........


*spring break is over and I'm back to getting up early, packing lunches, and planning my day around all the places my kids need to go.

*it's raining outside. no take it back, it's SNOWING. seriously - I need spring and sunshine!!

*my room is messy

*I'm not getting enough sleep because I am waking up a million times to feed or take care of a very darling baby who just wants to smile at me in the middle of the night when I want to be sleeping

*I don't have helpers at home any more - because spring break is over. BOO!

*I'm trying to lose baby weight so I can't eat what I want and I really could use some chocolate!

good things:
hmmmm..... this too shall pass?

March is almost over - maybe April will bring the sun?

I only have 10 loads of laundry to do instead of 20?

8 comments:

Erin Johnson said...

ha! sounds like somebody's got a case of the mondays! :)

I'm off chocolate too except for twice a week. It's a killer but eventually you just won't want it anymore. I'm on week 3. When I do have chocolate, it's a bite... and I don't feel that horrible I'm going to kill you unless I get some chocolate craving anymore...

Marley Family said...

Jr. Mints!!!!! 1.5 grams of fat! That's what I have when I'm having a chocolate attack;) Or fudge bars 90 calories:) P.s. You look awesome:)

Me said...

I'm with Jr. Mints! I made my own "Reeses" yesterday--graham cracker, peanut butter, and a couple chocolate chips (melted). Filling, yet not as much sugar as the real thing :)

Mary P.

Heidi said...

A trip to somewhere sunny sure sounds nice, doesn't it:) I was sad to wake up to the rain this morning too.

Aaron said...

it rains here all the time and dont be sad lol because i dont think much sun is around because April showers THEN may flowers

Aaron said...

i also left a comment on your post about annas 8th bday

Erin said...

Oh Angela! I feel your pain. Just keep reminding yourself that "this too shall pass" because we all know it does...eventually. I hope that April brings the sun for you and more sleep at night too!

Annie and Family said...

HA HA... Only ten load of laundry... wow. You just make me feel better... I only have a whopping seven loads to go. :) Hope you get some sushine soon!