Sunday, June 27, 2010

Mariah's Kindergarten Graduation



I absolutely love Mariah's Kindergarten teacher.




She is amazing - that's all I can say about her!




I have always thought Kindergarten graduation is a very silly idea.




Mariah is my very first child to send to Kindergarten....I homeschooled Akayla, Corina and Tanner until 6th & 5th grade, and Adri & Anna until 3rd & 1st grade.........so this kindergarten thing was really new!




Let's just say I don't think it's silly any more.




The graduation was adorable and so sweet!




Singing, reciting, and a dvd of the whole year totally made me cry!




And of course really good refreshments afterwards!




I only wish I had remembered my camera so I could have gotten a picture of Mars in her cap AND gown, but I just have to settle for the cute little cap!




good things:

no more half-day kindergarten

Lori Turpin

at least 12 pictures of Mariah with her "boyfriend"

No comments: