Wednesday, June 16, 2010

seriously SOOOO funny!

At this same time every year I go missing. My family wonders what happened to me.


It's just string camp time. I have taught for the past....4 years I think. My memory is hazy.


Anyway, it takes A LOT of time preparing and takes ALL my time during the 2 weeks.


Every year I say I won't do it again next year......until they hand me the check and ask if I'll do it again next year. Then I smile and say SURE!!


So even though I have actually been taking lots of pictures and have lots to blog about........



I HAVE TO BLOG ABOUT THIS BECAUSE IT IS SO STINKIN' FUNNY!!


First I have to add a quote and I know you know what it's from......



"Make a fist. Now, slowly ease it up under your chin".



Check out these freakishly amazing glamour headshots by Robbie Augspurger.





I totally want to do this............


good things:

my daughters working on Personal Progress right during string camp so they are making all the meals for 2 weeks!

new clothes......I really need some

5 gum - the one in the black box

2 comments:

Marley Family said...

SO amazing! I love it! Thanks for the laugh!

Tamara said...

Whew - sounds like you're BUSY!! I LOVED the few weeks that Desiree did the same Personal Progress goal and planned/prepared our meals. Perfect timing for you. :o)