Monday, January 17, 2011

plecostamus



plecostamus: (noun) One of the most common species of fish bought to keep an aquarium clean. They use their sucker mouths to clean the glass of the tank as well as the ground and tank decorations.






Leandra: (noun) One of the most common species of human used to keep your home clean. They use their strong forearms to scoot around the home and clean everything on the floor as well as anything in the home that is shorter than 2 feet.



good things:
my ever clean carpets
Lea patting my back when she hugs me
days off
sleeping in

6 comments:

Jeppsen's said...

Oh I love this post. Hilarious!! She is a CUTIE

The Ridings said...

I need a Leandra at my house. What fun posts you have such a cute "little" family.

Annie and Family said...

Ha Ha ha

Marley Family said...

So cute! That made my day!

Unknown said...

Cute post. I think your Leandra is way cuter than the plecostamus. :) Have a great day!

Aceneth Warner said...

that is so funny, my kids and I are laughing over here!!