Saturday, March 5, 2011

random

*watching my son's basketball game today I was perplexed by some of the things the parents shouted to the boys like:

  • "Play the sport!"
  • "Way to foul!" and my favorite.....
  • "Want the ball!"

I'll be the first to admit I don't follow sports much, so these things are probably normal things for parents to say to their kids at a basketball game.



*I looked down at my feet and realized I had on 2 different socks. How embarrassing.



*On the way home I realized I had left my purse on the bleachers. There was about $400 cash in my wallet. I'm grateful it was still there when I found it.



*It's pretty cool that McDonalds breakfast is still served until 11:00 on weekends.



*My husband got to play trombone with the Century high school jazz band last night. Akayla and I went to watch and she totally ditched me to go hang out with a bunch of guys. I was jealous that she got to swing dance and I didn't because my dance partner was occupied. Bummer!



*I am not happy that we have moved to 9:00 a.m. church. Normal people should still be sleeping at 9:00 a.m. on Sunday mornings.



*My favorite part about Saturdays is the 2 minutes my house is perfectly and wonderfully clean. I also love making fun plans with my kids & doing them, and running errands with my husband.



*I am itching to do some major home improvement projects. I can't wait for spring break because my husband is ready and will have a whole week off!!!



good things:

Saturday

Disney music

fresh orange juice that's not watered down

1 comment:

The Ridings said...

Great minds think alike. My thoughts exactly.