Sunday, August 7, 2011

Corina

So hard to believe that 15 years ago I gave birth to my 2nd daughter.

She was induced about a week early because our oldest daughter was 9 1/2 pounds so my (very cool) doctor wanted this girl out early.

She was still 8 1/2 pounds and had tons of dark hair that stuck straight up no matter how hard we tried to get it down.

By the time she was a month old that dark hair was flaming red and her personality matched perfectly!

She's one of those people that if you steer them in the right direction they could move mountains.

She is an incredibly gifted girl and I'm so blessed to have her in my life.

I learn so much from her and every day she surprises me.

Just yesterday I was sitting with my feet up because they are starting to really hurt and get very swollen.

She sat down and gave me the best foot rub without being asked.

She's growing up to be an amazing young lady and I can't wait to see what the next 15 years bring!



good things:

eating birthday dinner outside and watching the sunset

playing beautiful music with my oldest daughters and husband

my husband smashing to bits the nasty little wasp who stung me twice

1 comment:

The Youngs said...

You have amazing children - all of them are talented and beautiful and intelligent.