Tuesday, November 8, 2011

hi, my name is Angela....and I'm an addict.

I'm ridiculously behind on my posting.

I'm just having a hard time getting all my pictures downloaded.....

but I will get it done, I promise!!


So in the meantime -

I haven't mentioned anything about my favorite for awhile.




This makes me happy (and gets me excited for Christmas too!)

and you can skip over anything that isn't David Archuleta if you want to.





Nothing wrong with Christmas music in November.
The holidays start on November 1st and they're all intertwined to me.

I love being with my loved ones, thinking of special things to give them, and remembering my Savior and all of my blessings.


good things:
getting my laundry all folded
baby toes
Christmas projects strewn about my bedroom

1 comment:

Marley Family said...

Ha! I knew they're would be a post about Archie sooner or later! I've been listening to Christmas music too! love it!