Monday, February 27, 2012

just nothin' like it

So lucky to always have someone to hang out with and be all kinds of silly with!!

Lea, Landon, & Elli

Got to spend my weekend stressing (and crying) about a workshop I had to teach.  It turned out fine, and after the third class I wasn't as nervous, so when someone came over and asked me to teach my workshop for her church group I even agreed.

My mom came to help out.  She's awesome and I'm the luckiest girl in the world to have such a supportive and selfless mama!


Had a great day off today since I got to spend it almost entirely with my favorite man. 
We have fun doing pretty much anything.

Today we got to go shopping because we got our tax returns (so grateful for little perks that come when you have a big family!  Hello child tax credit!)! 

I finally have a printer and a couch in my room (for cuddling with my sweetheart!)

And we surprised the kids with chinese food and a fun movie.
Love days off!


good things:
David surprised me and cleaned the whole kitchen after dinner
A new trimester at school - only one left till summer break!
gurgles and coo's coming from Landon boy

No comments: