Monday, January 21, 2013

kids

someday I will look back at this picture and instead of cringing at the ugly paint that's been peeled off the wall, or the little messy things in the background I will just see the happiness in my kiddos faces!
I bet I'll even smile about those other things!

Psalms 127:3 - 5
Lo, children are an heritage of the Lord: and the fruit of the womb is his reward.
As arrows are in the hand of a mighty man; so are children of the youth.
Happy is the man that hath his quiver full of them.

I know some people probably think we're crazy for having so many kids - but I totally agree with this scripture.

It is such a blessing having our quiver full of so many blessings!

Don't get me wrong....some days I want to send all my kids to bed and have a quiet house all to myself.

But other days I feel such a huge overwhelming love in my heart for every one of my precious children.

I can't get enough of their funny thoughts and craziness!

They all have such unique gifts and personalities.

The greatest joy of my life is watching my children learn and grow.

Last night after we played some games we ate homemade guacamole & chips, strawberries & nutella, and tons of popcorn while we watched one of our favorite Doris Day movies (Move over Darling - so funny, and a perfect family movie!).

Life just doesn't get any better than this!


good things:
Dave warming me up after our paper route this morning
days off with nowhere to go!
kids busy cleaning the house while I sit on the computer

1 comment:

Heidi said...

So true! I love their adorable expressions... I didn't even notice the paint until you pointed it out, although I notice it at my own house :)