Thursday, February 21, 2013

competition


Valentines Day was good to the Ferrara women - and this is not even showing Akayla's beautiful bouquet of a dozen red roses.  We felt loved (even if some of us didn't necessarily love the givers of the flowers, ahem....Akayla & Corina!)  

Dave surprised me this year with a dozen beautiful roses and one of the most beautiful poems I have ever read (yes, I cried).  He's finally come around to the idea of another member of our family, and 12 roses (for 12 people in our family) was the perfect way to show me!


Annalisa competed in her first gymnastics meet.  

She was so nervous, but she did an AMAZING job!


 I can't even express how much I LOVE her coaches.

Kalon Ludvigson (seriously look him up on youtube - your jaw will drop!) is the best coach ever!

World champion and so good with the kids!

 
She has made some really great friends, but these 2 girls are inseparable!  

They are right next to each other in the lineup and they cheer each other on.

I'm so happy they have each other!


Not bad for her first competition - 1st place, 2nd place and 4th place on her 3 events!!

\
good things:
shiny medals
gaining confidence
finished a big project

No comments: