Tuesday, November 19, 2013

tonight

I decided to document a typical evening at our house.....
  
 Mariah is practicing the cello in the living room

in the same room Lea is "practicing" the violin 
(no strings or bridge on this poor little violin, 
but she wants to be big like her sisters)

also in the same room (Mariah has awesome concentration) 
Landon (who rarely has more than a diaper on lately)
is playing in her cello case

Annalisa & Elora are painting their nails in the bathroom

Tanner is helping me take care of the baby 
so I can get the kitchen clean

David is working on the theater room downstairs - 
building shelves for all the media stuff
 
Adriana is playing the piano and singing in the music room

See, I'm really here - just busy cleaning as usual

Corina is at symphony tonight - 
she goes from 5:45 until 9:45.  
Good thing she loves it!

good things:
my sweet family who eats even the yucky meals I make sometimes

the new dishwasher soap I have - smells yummy

a new trimester at school

2 comments:

Heidi said...

I love your musical home!

Annie and Family said...

wow...can i just say wow! you are an amazing family!