Monday, June 30, 2014

camping & other craziness

Summer always feels like a mix of crazy and relaxed.  

Am I the only one who feels that way?

Maybe it's because I get to have my family home with me more, and that makes things a little crazy.

But also because we do things out of the routine also - going places and seeing things.

It's been a great Summer so far....

And the best is yet to come!!!

BEST TOY EVER!


PICNIC ON THE LAWN - heavenly weather!

This boy is starting to become a little menace - toilet paper is his favorite!


We have to watch out because Landon likes to steal ipods
(If one is missing we look behind couches - he is known to crack codes
and turn on netflix!)

Mason makes such silly faces!


We finally took the kids camping.

I'm afraid I'm not a good roughing it kind of girl and I grumbled a bit.

But the kids had fun.

Maybe when I don't have babies (and there's less dirt.....)



baggie omelettes








I'll admit - the hike was worth the 2 sleepless nights


silly Lea loves to pose

 Lucky I mean poor Corina had to work so she didn't get to come.  Corina is now a Wal-Mart employee and is working full-time to save up for BYU in a couple more months.  She plans to transfer her job to Provo and keep working part-time when she gets there.



And these 2 cute girls just left this morning for girl's camp!  It's Annalisa's first time so Adri is super excited to take her on a snipe hunt!  I'm just so happy they get to go together!!



Good things:
letter from my missionary today
20 year anniversary today
end of the month

1 comment:

Heidi said...

I share your sentiments about camping! Funny how one of my favorite memories of a child was "the one time" we went camping as a family. Now that I'm a mom, I know why we just went once:)