Wednesday, February 13, 2008

I'm a junkie


I am officially a "Biggest Loser" junkie. I can't get enough of it! It is my favorite show of all time. I love seeing the changes people make in their lives, and I have to admit I love the drama of the show! It is way better than any soap opera out there (for all you soap junkies), and way more fun! It also totally gets me excited about excercising and eating healthy. I have been struggling for awhile to take baby weight off.....which is why you don't see many pictures of me in my blog. I just got a gym membership and I've been working out faithfully, so............next time you see me I will be one hot mama!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Seriously! What better show on TV (besides American Idol) is there?
We should do Biggest Loser online together!