Saturday, March 22, 2008

Diaper Castle


A friend and I gave another friend a baby shower today. She's having her first girl. I had been given a diaper cake for one of my showers and it was so cute, so I thought I'd attempt to make one. I had told my friend that I was going to make a diaper cake but I didn't explain what it was. She had some strange edible cake in her mind. No, not edible....but I thought it turned out very cute!

Good things:
Real cake at a baby shower
I'm not the one who is 8 1/2 months pregnant
Pink ribbons and bows

4 comments:

Genelle said...

Ha Ha. Cute! You should save that for when I have my first kid.

Tamara said...

Okay - you amaze me AGAIN!!!! I've seen diaper cakes - but this Castle is incredible!! I LOVE all of the ribbons. WOW!!!!! I'm sure it was the hit of the party. :o)

Jenny-ology said...

that is so cute! This would be the hit of any shower!

The Ridings said...

So cute! I wish I had that kind of creativity.