Saturday, March 22, 2008

Lunch at Seminary





The kids started spring break on Wednesday (they get 2 1/2 weeks), but Dave didn't start until Friday. We decided to surprise him and meet him at his office for lunch. The kids always love being at the seminary building. There's ping pong tables, a foosball table, and little basketball hoops. They all enjoy writing on the marker boards and pretending to be teachers. Adri and Anna were at gymnastics so they missed out, but since we get an extra week after daddy goes back we can always do it one more time before school starts again.

Good things:
A fun surprise
The best job on the planet
Spring break

4 comments:

Genelle said...

A nice family outing for the Ferrara's, how sweet!!! I can't believe they get 2 1/2 weeks off! I only have 3 days. Jeez, Jordan School District sucks!

Tamara said...

What a fun surprise for Dave! It is so fun to see where he works - I'm sure he is an awesome teacher!! :o)

Genelle said...

I just looked at the picture of Akayla and Corina up close, and I don't know if my minds are playing tricks on me. Does Corina have a black eye?

Ang said...

I should have done a post on that too, huh Genelle?! Yah - black eye! Corina was playing steal the flag with her friends and she and another girl were running to the same place and totally face planted each other. The funny thing is - the other girl had nothing and Corina had a black eye for two weeks!