Thursday, March 27, 2008

Mariah's birthday


Mariah had a fun birthday. She was the princess of the day and everyone had to do what she wanted. That doesn't always happen when you're the 6th kid! We are on spring break so even daddy was home for the whole day. We went to a fun petting zoo and got to see a lot of animals. Jim and Amber came over to eat dinner and cake with us. I sent Amber home with the book Twilight even though she said she didn't have time to read it because she has papers and tests due. She came back a couple days later and said she finished it! She couldn't put it down. I can totally relate! I read all three books in a week. She's reading the 2nd book now and is having the same problem. Anyway - We made Mariah a bunny cake because we celebrated Easter today also. Mariah's favorite presents were the Troy & Gabriella barbies (from High School Musical) from Grandma and Bumpa and the game "Elefun" from mom and dad. Even daddy and Jim had fun playing the game and trying to get the butterflies to fly all over the living room. All day she was asking me how old she was. It was hard for her to remember that she is four now instead of three!
Mariah is such a sweetheart! She is my most willing helper and she makes me smile when she sings and when she gets out all her coloring things to make me beautiful pictures. I can't believe she's getting so big!
Happy 4th birthday Mars!

Good things:
Family time
Washing hands after touching dirty animals
Cake and cold milk

3 comments:

Genelle said...

*sob* *sob* Tell Mariah to stop growing!!!! I can't handle this anymore. Soon she's going to be going to be playing the piano, and stealing popsicles from the freezer, while you're not looking!
That is a stinkin' adorable picture. I like her bangs.
HAPPY 4th BIRTHDAY MARIAH!

P.S. Beatiful slide show, Ang. Keep it up!

Tamara said...

Happy Birthday Mariah - what a sweet little cutie she is!!

Carissa J said...

I love in the slideshow how Mariah is posing with her hand on her hip. She is so cute! I miss you guys.