Sunday, November 30, 2008

tagged

Since I'm way behind in my blogging - I have a week and a half of great things to blog about - I decided it was the perfect time to finally do the tag from my friend, Megan.

Here goes.......... By-the-way, these are not in order!

8 Favorite Shows

1. The Biggest Loser
2. Jon & Kate Plus 8
3. Little People Big World
4. Gilmore Girls
5. Eureka
6. Smallville
7. Twilight Zone
8. Home Improvement

8 things I did yesterday

1. Drove home from Utah
2. 5 loads of laundry
3. Made dinner for the missionaries
4. Listened to about 100 messages on my voice mail
5. Watched a movie with my hubby
6. Got my singing time ready for today
7. Unpacked my car
8. Unpacked about 100 suitcases/bags/boxes

8 Favorite Restaurants

1. Cafe Rio
2. Olive Garden
3. Sweet Tomatoes
4. Zuppa's
5. Ferrara Family Restaurant!!!
6. Johnny Carinos
7. Macaroni Grill
8. ????

8 things I'm looking forward to

1. Christmas vacation
2. A new baby
3. My brother's wedding - another trip to Utah
4. My date with Dave on Friday
5. Losing 20 pounds
6. Christmas morning
7. Our trip to Disney World
8. Elli starting nursery next week

8 things on my wish list

1. A new car
2. A housekeeper
3. Lose 20 pounds
4. Trip to NY with Dave
5. Take all the kids to Italy for Christmas
6. Be able to eat WHATEVER I want during the holidays and not gain a pound!!!
7. Seminary teachers get a bonus check this year
8. We lived closer to family

8 people I tag

1. Carissa
2. Genelle
3. Erin Hoopes
4. Erin Knutson
5. Jenn Mix
6. Vonnie Hoopes
7. Amanda Brown
8. Gina Hallam

8 comments:

Miller Family said...

a new baby?? we should do this on our blog too.. we also need to update ours lol

Gina Hallam said...

I'm with Miller's on this one...a new baby? WHAT???? Are you telling us something??? that's what stuck out to me :) I'll do the tag thing tomorrow after Tim heads back to Idaho. Keep watching :)

Carissa J said...

Yeah, the "new baby" comment stuck out to me, too. I think you wouldn't have put "lose 20 lbs" if you were planning on another baby soon... Elli IS getting older...

Ang said...

I'M JUST HOPING FOR A NEW BABY SOON - NOT AN ANNOUNCEMENT....YET!!!

Erin said...

So fun! Looks like you had lots of fun 8's. Its fun to learn a little more about you each time I read these.

The Ridings said...

When writing "new baby" please be more specific. LOL! I have many of the same likes!

Anonymous said...

Angela, I enjoyed reading your tag. I have never heard of doing that before. I am new at this blogging thing!
I have to say, I am with everyone else. A baby?! WHAT!!! That is awesome. Congradulations!
Gina it is good to hear from you on here. Check out my blog sometime. I would love to keep up with your family as well! I love this blogging. Finding friends is wonderful!
kaylynbrown.blogspot.com

Genelle said...

Well, I'll probably do this... if I have time. I didn't know you liked Home Improvemtent. I love it too! It's one of my favorites. Actually, about 75% of the things on your list are on mine as well.