Sunday, March 29, 2009

Birthdays

This month..........

.......Annalisa turned 7 - she got a bike! What I love best about Anna at 7: her giggles, listening to her read, her love letters, her funny stories, her teasing, her hugs, and her smiles.



.......Mariah
turned 5!! What I love best about Mariah at 5: her helping, her adoration for Tanner, her shy smile, her learning to read, her name written on everything, and her cuddles.



........and we got to celebrate my daddy turning 60!!! All the kids (except missionary Foster) were there to "roast" our dad. Don't worry - we weren't mean! Dad doesn't have any problem with being in the spotlight! It was so fun to tell funny stories and wonderful memories! My dad is such a fun, crazy, happy, dramatic, loving, righteous, generous, unique, and cool guy!

good things:
German chocolate cake
60 cans of diet caffeine free Dr. Pepper
60 packs of Big Red
brothers & sisters with the same memories

8 comments:

jenjen said...

my mom said it was so fun to see you guys at your dad's fun party. What a treat for you to go and see it. I sure enjoyed seeing you for Amy's thing. I wished we had time to really sit and chat!

Erin said...

So fun. I wish I knew you guys were going to be there and we would have tried to get together sometime earlier. Your girls are so cute and I'm glad that everyone had a happy birthday!!!!

Carissa J said...

It was Anna's birthday too? Oh man! I need to get a birthday calendar and keep everyone's birthday in it so I don't forget anyone. I'm trying to be better about remembering birthdays.

Ang said...

Anna's birthday is the same day as Brandon's......I'm just slow about posting!

Joella Kingsbury said...

Looks like a very fun month!!

Genelle said...

It's about time you updated Ang! Wow! Those kids are growing up WAY too fast... and so is Dad. I'm so glad you came down for Dad's birthday! It was so fun to do the roast and recall all the great memories we've shared with him. You should've told the story about your Nightgames experience. Ha Ha! Always makes me laugh.

Tamara said...

What fun birthday celebrations! :o)

The Ridings said...

I love your Dad! Looks like alot of great memories.