Saturday, March 21, 2009

oh. my. gosh!!!!

BEST
NIGHT
EVER!!!!


I love David Archuleta even more after seeing him live. I'll try not to talk about him too much on my blog or if I see you because I know you probably don't want to hear about it.

All I'm going to say is.........................it was the best concert, and he is cuter in person, and his voice is really seriously even better in person, and he didn't even say the swear word in that one song- he said dang instead, and he sang an accapella song in spanish that made my knees weak, and I haven't screamed so much in a long long time, and I loved going to the concert with my girls and our friends, and I totally wish I could go again and again and again!!!!!!!

good things:
a way fun night
standing in line for 3 hours
waking up with great songs in your head!

6 comments:

The Ridings said...

How funny! I don't think I have it in me to stand in line for 3 hours anymore. Sounds like you had a blast.

Kaylyn said...

Angela it sounded like you guys had a great time and made some fun memories! How fun!

Gina Hallam said...

I'm so glad you had such a great time. Your girls are going to remember this forever :) They will cherish this memory you shared with them :) It would be nice to see David Archuleta in concert. His voice is so crisp and pure :) I'm so glad that the's out there sharing such an amazing talent :D

Carissa J said...

I am so jealous! He is so talented. I love his voice. I'm still mad he didn't win, but I guess it doesn't matter anymore :) I wish I could've got tickets for when he's in Utah this week but I didn't think about it soon enough :(

This is Us! said...

I'm glad you had such a good time with your girls. What a wonderful chance to bond!

Tamara said...

Desiree is GREEN with envy!! :o)