Thursday, February 3, 2011

reminded


I saw this picture on my computer.

Somehow I missed it when my family came for New Years.

My dad is such a cool guy.

He just randomly announced that he was going to take the girls to see Tangled while he was here.

He loves to be spontaneous,
and that's one of the things I love most about him.

Of course he bought popcorn and treats at the theater.
It's tradition.

When they got home he said it was the best movie ever
and said he loved it!

That's one of the other things I love most about my dad....

He loves life and really knows how to live it.

Nothing can bring my daddy down!!

Thanks for sharing your afternoon with your granddaughters dad - they are still talking about it!


good things:
dad laughing louder than everyone in the theater
getting sick eating movie theater popcorn
girls on an outing with their Bumpa!

No comments: