Wednesday, November 30, 2011

my old man

Dave turned 40 this week.
We surprised him at my parent's house with an "over the hill" party.
The best gift was this walker I found at the DI for $5.......awesome!
He also got prune juice, jello, old man glasses, and some real gifts.
Nothing fancy, but my boy felt loved!

And he is.
At 40 he is better than ever!
I'm so lucky to have him as my old man!



And here is Mr. Ferrara's twin separated at birth trying out the glasses..........


good things:
the double layer german chocolate cake Akayla made
getting paid by someone finally
our first Christmas card came in the mail today

3 comments:

Sherilee Walker said...

Angela,
I bumped into Jill Transtrum at a concert over the weekend---I haven't seen her for 10 years! We had fun catching up and reminiscing. I asked if she knew how you were doing. She said she has kept in contact with you over the years and told me about your blog. It is inspiring! You have a beautiful family, and I am so glad to see you are doing well. It was fun to remember our "Heartstrings Quartet" days when we were all young and pregnant! Keep up the amazing things you are doing. I keep telling myself it's all worth it! I would love to hear from you!

Sherilee Walker
sherileewalker@gmail.com

Annie and Family said...

So fun to catch up on all you are doing! Loved your family pictures. happy late b-day Dave!!!

Erika said...

I remember his 30th Birthday party. You gave him a cane then. This is so funny! You two are just so cute together!