Friday, June 1, 2012

Costco

Every Saturday Dave takes a couple of kids to Costco for samples.

It's a weekly tradition and the kids look forward to it.

For some reason last Saturday we all decided to go (except Tanner who was in the middle of a project).

Dave and I were lagging behind and when we turned the corner to go up one of the aisles this is what we saw........



Since we have a lousy camera we had to make them stop to take the picture, but other than that it was a completely unplanned picture.

I think it's right up there with my very favorite pictures ever!

7 lovely girls.
All best friends.
All looking out for each other.
All enjoying time together.
All talking and laughing with each other.
All happy.
All oblivious to the world around them.
Lucky lucky sisters!

One of those memories I will etch into my brain and treasure forever......along with about 15 million other precious memories!


good things:
it's FRIDAY!!!
Corina is 40% done with driver's ed
Summer is only a week away!!

1 comment:

Anna Crowe said...

This put the biggest smile on my face today. What wonderful daughters! I would have LOVED to be at that Costco to turn the corner and see that myself. Kills me.

By the way, I was at the beach on Saturday and there was large family randomly sitting next to us (there were thousands at Santa Monica Beach), and I pinned them as LDS. I approached them to confirm my suspicions and what to my surprise, the father of the family is a seminary teacher in Rexburg and knows your hubby! I can't remember their names, but I know there are only 30-40 seminary teachers in Idaho, and fewer in Rexburg. Their last name was more common like Brown or Smith, but I can't remember.

I got a big kick out of finding someone who knew you guys so many miles away...