Friday, June 8, 2012

relief


I don't think I ever mentioned that we had PTO elections last week.

The second it was over and they announced who the new sucker president was my shoulders felt so much lighter.

Let me just give you a word of advice......
if you are expecting your 9th baby, if you have 6 kids in school, and if you teach 25 music students in your home......... it's ok to say NOOOOO and run the other direction when someone asks you to be the PTO president.

Not something I would ever do again, but I did enjoy the friendships I made and the people who followed through with their promises and helped me out over the year.




Today is the last day of school and we are going to CELEBRATE!!

We may just come home, plop on the couch and stare at each other from sheer exhaustion..... or we may go to Farr's to get ice cream.

So glad the year is over and we can have some time to relax!!


good things:
crepes for breakfast
friends who moved coming to visit today
shopping online

No comments: