Saturday, July 28, 2012

Nana's family

Sunday after church many members of Nana's (Dave's mother) family came over for a bbq.

It has been many years (almost 18) since we have seen most of them.

We don't have many pictures, but Dave took a lot of videos, recording funny conversations that will be fun to watch and remember.


Elli & cousin Ethan

Laren, Gary, & Linda (Nana's 2 living siblings) -- see the resemblance between Gary & David? 

me with 2 of my lovely daughters
I have come a long way -- I don't like having my picture taken, and I certainly don't like putting pictures of myself out there for many to see.  Even though I'm not happy with how I look right now I have decided to embrace my wonderful life and love myself regardless!

good things:
funny stories
delicious new recipes
Summer picnics

No comments: