Thursday, February 13, 2014

so.....

I've learned a lot about computers and blogging and all that fun stuff over the past few years.

I can honestly say I'm more technologically savvy than most of my kids.

It's certainly a different world than the one I grew up in.

Apparently my blog had some type of virus that I had to figure out how to delete so Blogger locked my blog for a little while.

It's been awfully disappointing - I really love blogging!

I had to delete some things that apparently had some kind of malware attached to it.

So I'm back with some changes!!

Lea and Landon thought SNOW would be the best breakfast.....




Mars & Elli celebrated 100 days of school......


Adriana and Annalisa each have one day a week to cook dinner (Adri made German pancakes on Saturday).......



Elora could spend every spare minute with this sweet girl.....


Favorite pasttime is chasing daddy around and around the table......

 
Mariah has had friend drama..... involving boys.  
I have another Akayla on my hands...........


Adriana had a presentation on France at school so she brought crepes to share......




good things:
back to blogging
birthday parties
watching psych

No comments: