Sunday, March 30, 2014

this boy....

This boy of mine loves to keep me on my toes.

He makes me laugh like no-one else can.

He has such a tender heart for his little brothers.

He is becoming such a good almost-man!

Some days he makes me crazy - but I stand by my earlier statements.

I LOVE HAVING TEENAGERS!

Even when I get a phone call from a police man because my son was up on the elementary school roof doing parkour.

He didn't damage anything, and he was with a couple of other really good kids.

Just kinda being dingbats.

(But honestly - the police coming and talking to him was punishment enough.  He was really embarrassed and I guarantee it will not happen again!)

I've kind of gotten used to teenage girls, but boys are a whole new ball game!

I don't know if I could handle it if Tanner wasn't a dang good kid (even though he can be a stinker too), and I'm so grateful for his sweet side.  

I totally count him as one of my best friends!

Tanner had to change a stinky diaper -
such a nerd!

this boy is such a daredevil and scares me to death --
but I have to admit he's really AMAZING!



good things:
back to school (trying to be positive)
playing games
afternoon naps

1 comment:

Cami said...

I love those pics, what a talented boy!!