Wednesday, December 24, 2014

it's the most wonderful time of the year!

BUSY BUSY BUSY getting things ready for Christmas!  
But it's a good busy.

The only regret I have is that I have only 2 presents wrapped at this point so I'll be wrapping up until the bitter end.  

I happen to LOVE Christmas movies AND hot chocolate!

We made gingerbread houses.....





My sister graduated from BYU-Idaho......


We did all kinds of laundry haha!!.......

so much Christmas shopping..... (poor Mason!)

Mariah practiced a few new hairstyles.....

Elementary school Christmas program....

We had some great service opportunities and some wonderful spiritual evenings with our family......

playing at a Care Center...... 
(I brought my students & some of my kids)


(I made 33 loaves of bread in one day!!!)

Sometimes I just really like my kids instagram pictures since they aren't usually around for me to get pictures of them any more (and my kids think I'm really weird because I don't know how to edit my photos)......



I did get to go to Adri's choir concert though - so good!
These are some of her favorite choir boys.....


our favorite tradition - Shepherd's Night (cutest little sheep ever!)......

Christmas clogging show at the mall.....

PHEW!  And the month isn't even over yet!


good things:
one more sleep till Christmas
I get to see my missionary in 1 more day
new traditions

No comments: