Monday, September 21, 2015

LOVE these beautiful kiddos!


the 8 Ferrara Kids left at home


LEANDRA - age 5

Something that scares me - people surprising me when it's dark
Something that I love - my mom and dad
My favorite person - Akayla & Corina
Why?  Because they're so nice to me and I miss them
My favorite food to eat - Macaroni & Cheese
Something that's hard for me - Learning my letters
Something that's fun for me - Playing with my 2 little brothers

MASON - age 2


ADRIANA - age 15

Biggest Fear - Not reaching my potential
Some of my dreams - After serving a mission, go traveling the world
with my eternal sweetheart and have a family
A goal I'm working on right now - My Integrity project for Young Womanhood Recognition
Something that makes me Indescribably Happy - A certain boy's smile (he shall go nameless!), singing, and adventures
Something that makes me sad - Knowing that I can't do everything at once - it's so hard to balance my time!

ELORA - age 8

Biggest Fear - Spiders
One of my dreams - get married in the temple and go to the temple often!
A goal I'm working on right now - keep my room clean
Something that makes me Indescribably Happy - when our whole family is all together
Something that makes me sad - when we have to leave from grandma's house



ANNALISA - age 13

Biggest Fear - Meeting new people
One of my dreams - Working with animals somehow like a vet 
A goal I'm working on right now - Try to talk to someone new every day
Something that makes me Indescribably Happy - Texting friends
Something that makes me sad - People who think they know me but they really don't understand me

LANDON - age 4 (next week)

Something that scares me - Dinosaurs
Something that I love - airplanes
My favorite person - Mom
Why?  Because I really love her and she can't leave me 
(this is especially funny because Landon is having a 
serious separation issue lately)
My favorite food to eat - Bananas
Something that's hard for me - Not making a mess when I help mommy
Something that's fun for me - Jumping and Climbing



MARIAH - age 11

Biggest Fear - Losing my family (and dolls at night- they're so creepy!)
One of my dreams - Become a writer
A goal I'm working on right now - Finish the Book of Mormon
 by the end of the year
Something that makes me Indescribably Happy - When both my mom and dad are home, and swinging high 
Something that makes me sad - When I've made my friends or my parents upset at me


(sneak preview of Tanner's senior photo shoot to be posted later.....)
Tanner - age 17

Biggest Fear - The unknown
Some of my dreams - To open a gym 
A goal I'm working on right now - Be more patient with my little bros
Something that makes me Indescribably Happy - my best friend Katie
Something that makes me sad - Feeling misunderstood



And a few pictures of my other two lovely daughters....

Some of my favorite pictures from Daniel & Corina's wedding:



these 2 are so happy together!!
Daniel is so good at making Corina laugh!





And, we can't forget our adorable missionary!

Sister Ferrara comes home in 50 days!!!
(Can you tell I'm anxious??!!!)

She absolutely LOVES being a missionary, 
and I sure hope we can get her to come home with us in November!

With her comp. Sister Strong

recent baptism and dear friend, Dusty 


good things
toddlers napping
letting it all go today
seeing old friends

No comments: